Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The First Little Mansion

This was the inspiration for Little Mansions Designs.  In 2007 we quickly realized we needed a community space as well as a separate space for my wife's violin studio.  After building this Tudor-style studio in our back yard people kept telling me I should make my design skills into a business.  So, here it is now---the exterior pictures of our studio.



My Wife and I each had a requirement.  Her's was that it have all leaded glass reclaimed windows.  mine was that it have a tower....neither requirement made construction easy, but when we were done it was all worth it.

The Interior space is completely open.  Weyerhaueser engineered a large beam in the middle of the building that allowed it to be one big open space with high vaulted ceilings.  I will put interior pics in  another post.







No comments:

Post a Comment